Thursday, December 25, 2014

12 Books You Need to Read in 2015

by Cyrus Webb

Okay, I know what you are probably saying: "Cyrus, you are always saying we need to read this book or that book...", and you're right---but have I led you wrong before? :-)

In 2014 there were so many great books that were released and advance copies of books being released in 2015 that I knew I had to introduce you to titles that were great but didn't make my annual Top Books list. These 12 books are all reads I have enjoyed, and are just the right collection you need to start the New Year off right.

As is my custom I have included some great Fiction AND Non-Fiction titles. I've even separated them for you to make it easy for you to head over to Amazon and either purchase or pre-order. So, without any further ado, here are "12 Books You Need to Read in 2015":

NON-FICTION
  1. RISE by Daniel Rodriguez (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
  2. The Work by Wes Moore (Spiegel & Grau)
  3. The Purpose Principles by Jake Ducey (Tarcher/Penguin)
  4. The Wholehearted Life by Susyn Reeve (Viva Editions)
  5. This Life Is Joy by Roger Teel (Tarcher/Penguin)
FICTION
  1. Christopher's Diary: Echos of Dollanger by V. C. Andrews (Gallery Books/Pocket Books)
  2. A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber (Midnight Ink)
  3. Tempest by Shakir Rashaan (Strebor Books)
  4. Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King (Gallery Books)
  5. Gooseberry Island by Steven Manchester (The Story Plant)
  6. Death of a Dishonorable Gentleman by Tessa Arlen (Minotaur Books)
  7. Woman with a Gun by Phillip Margolin (Harper)
Since I enjoyed the books so much look for many of the authors to be featured on Conversations LIVE in the near future. Bookmark www.conversationsliveradio.com for updates. You should also keep an eye on www.conversationsbookclub.com for other books I will be suggesting in the coming weeks. 

Happy Reading!

No comments: