Sunday, May 13, 2012

Introducing My Team Monitoring: Employee Monitoring Software


For some people they do their best work when they are left alone to do their jobs without much supervisions. Others need something more, and having someone looking over their shoulders is the only way they are to be trusted to do what they were hired to do. The sad truth is that some businesses however have found that their employees are lax on the job or not following through as they should. Still others might have concerns about theft and inappropriate activities while the employee is on duty. It is because of this that My Team Monitor is such an asset.

What is My Team Monitor? It is a Employee Monitoring Software that allows for employers to see what is going on while they are not there. It is easy to set up, and affordable for any business, and allows for the peace of mind that many want when they can't be physically in the workplace.

Some might see Employee Monitoring Software as intrusive, but think of this: If it was your establishment, wouldn't you want to make sure that things were running as they should? That is also what employees should be considering whether there is employee monitoring software or not.

In short My Team Monitor is definitely worth a look. The website www.myteammonitor.com has great demonstrations that anyone can view, as well as provides more details about the Employee Monitoring Software service and who it might best benefit.

To all those employees out there, this should be a great reminder that just when you think no one is watching, that is when you really need to make sure you are giving your very best.

4 comments:

shaEina said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Facebook, twitter, reddit and 9gag eats a lot of my time and before I know it, it's night time and I haven't done anything productive.
A very helpful and reliable motivation to me is my time tracking software, Time Doctor. It reminds me to work because of its pop up screen telling me that I haven't done anything productive for some time and it makes me know how much time I've spent working on a certain task or the whole day. Looking at my work hours encourages me to do more the next day and the day after that. It really boosts my productivity.
I think these kind of tools are very effective for a large company or even a small business.

Emma said...

There are various employee monitoring software available these days and definitely a good employee time tracking tool helps in easy time and attendance management and project tracking.

Unknown said...

Nice post..really liked it
We are using a nice software .Please try our online cloud and web based time and leave, exception tracking system ,
time off tracking system fully functional for 180 days for 200 users.
I-workforce time tracking software which is user friendly cloud,SaaS based software that is hosted
in datacenters over USA and Canada ,gives 24X7 support

Unknown said...

Thanks for providing such useful information for us. I appreciate for this post and I would like to big thanks, will come back on your blogs in future for gathering more information. Lastly huge thanks. staff location management software