Saturday, February 21, 2015

(Sat. Feb. 21, 2015) Author Cyrus Webb signs his book WORDS I CHOOSE TO LIVE BY in Pearl, MS

(Sat. Feb. 21, 2015) Media personality and author Cyrus Webb will be signing his inspirational book WORDS I CHOOSE TO LIVE BY and his children's book A.J. AND THE TALENT SHOW at the Pearl Public Library at the Pearl Public Library (2416 Old Brandon Road * Pearl, MS) from 1-3p.m.

"It's been great seeing the response to the book since its release," says Webb, 39. "I have heard from individuals from around the country and even the world about how the book has inspired them. That is exactly what I hoped would happen, and I know this is only the beginning."

WORDS I CHOOSE TO LIVE BY gives you something to read and reflect on every day of the year, with the goal of inspiring you to choose to live a more positive, productive life.

Books will be $10 at the event.

Not in the area? Get your copy on Amazon at www.tinyurl.com/wordsichoosekindle or on Barnes and Nobles atwww.tinyurl.com/wordsichoosenook.

No comments: